A MESSAGE FROM SHEENA GOHIL
Dear CoreNet New York City Members,
We are pleased to introduce you to our 2020 CoreNet Board, which is comprised of some of the most driven, successful and respected members of our community! We are excited to work together this year to advance the practice of corporate real estate with the goals of creating additional pathways for volunteer engagement and improving your overall member experience.
As you may have heard, in 2019 we completed a restructure of our Board. The CoreNet NYC Board now consists of the following:
- Executive Board: The Executive Board Committees build shared resources and develop the strategic guidance for the Chapter.
- Content Board: The Content Board Committees develop and deliver content, while creating engagement opportunities for our Membership.
The 2020 Board is already in the process of implementing improvements to make it easier for you to get involved, learn and network with one another. You will see a few of these initiatives released soon, including:
- Updated Branding: Content and events will be branded by committee so that you can easily identify where to engage.
- Updated Website: We will clearly communicate the new Board structure, the role of each committee and the role of each of our Board Members.
- Expanded Volunteer Opportunities: We will be developing an easier way for prospective volunteers to see open opportunities and how you can become a future leader in the Chapter.
- Occupier Forums: We will roll out a new platform of end-user only forums, where you can meet with your peers and discuss topical trends.
- Focus on Learning: We are focusing on making our events more topical and skills based, in order for you to have an opportunity to learn more about the multifaceted CRE industry.
- New App Rollout: Phase I of the app will be rolled out and feature event information, links to content and registration and potentially live polling features.
And much more to come!
If you are interested in getting involved, please reach out to any of our Board Members. We also encourage all of our members to share their feedback on how we can continue to optimize your CoreNet NYC experience.
Thank you to each one of our Annual Sponsors, all of our Committee Volunteers and Members. It is with your generosity, time commitment and enthusiasm that we are able to build this incredible community, helping you and thousands of others achieve personal and professional development within the corporate real estate industry.
Executive Director, Colliers International